Free2Move Carsharing is Live in Washington DC
Good morning Washington DC! There’s a new way to move around town!
Groupe PSA just launched its carsharing services in Washington, DC.
Free2Move Carsharing is the new “free-floating” on-demand car rental service with perks no other carsharing or ride-hailing service has.
So, what’s so special about Free2Move car sharing in Washington DC?
Let’s start with the vehicles. Free2Move Carsharing offers a fleet of 600 comfortable 5-seater Chevrolet Equinox cars – perfect for a weekend trip, or for cruising through town with your friends or family.
Free2Move also brings you the best prices, without making you do the work. The interactive pricing system always identifies the best rate for you – whether it is minute, hour, or day – without making you commit to a package in advance.
And all of this is available without the annoying 1$ start fee. Yep, you don’t even have to pay that.
And talking about that weekend trip you’ve got planned, Free2Move Carsharing offers you 500 miles (double what the other companies offer you) included in the daily rate, meaning that you could go from Washington DC to New York and back for only $79.
More about Free2Move Carsharing
- FREE REGISTRATION + $10 of driving credit until January 31st
Rental rates & plans
- Starting at $0.45/min, $12/hour or $79/day
- No late fees, keep the car until you’re done—up to 72 hours
- Parking costs, fuel, and insurance are all included
- Minimum age: 21 years (or 18+ with a valid student ID)
- Have a valid US Driver’s License
- Reservation time: 30 minutes
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Full coverage insurance (up to at least state minimums). No additional fees for this coverage.
- Only a $500 deductible for damage.
- Download the app, create your account, pick a car, and start driving.
- Drop the car off across the District in most on-street parking.